Tuesday, January 17, 2017
New Shuk Rothschild Allenby is now open
Following hot on the heels of the Sarona Food Market and Shuk HaTzafon, the new Shuk brings some exotic and high quality food stores and restaurants in the south of Tel Aviv.
Here’s some of our favourite things about it:
1. The Location! It’s on the corner of Rothschild and Allenby, in Tel Aviv’s most up-and-coming area!
2. It’s open 7 days a week!
3. It’s open in the evening, a great place to stop and get some munchies after a long night on the town! Coming soon there’s going to be live music and shows.
4. Some of our old favourites are going to be there, including Bunny Chow (get a free drink with your meal with the Secret Tel Aviv VIP Card) and HaMalabiya.
5. Some cool new additions to the Tel Aviv street food scene, including Mexico City and Chipsea Kings (what an awesome name!).
6. Plus some cool fresh food shops, including Master Fish and a fruit and veg stand – great for shabbat shopping!
This part of town was already popular for the Shuk HaCarmel. This new addition that expands the available range of options is very welcome.
Source Secret Tel Aviv